I write for a living!
I’m a professional writer here to help YOU. With over six years of experience writing in genres such as humor, self-development, fashion, and lifestyle, let’s just say, I’m a chameleon when it comes to voice. No matter the brand or publication, I can find the right style you're looking for. It’s my specialty! I am in a serious relationship with most social media and digital media outlets. As seen in Hello Giggles, Refinery29, and more!
My strengths Include:
- Taking on different writing tones and voices
- Writing content for companies and brands
- Ghost writing and blogging
- Writing and pitching stories for online and print publications
My Dream Projects Include:
- Writing screenplays about girls and girlhood
- Writing personal essays and memoirs
- Writing a novel
Co-Founder of “Don’t Tell Me What to Do” Networking Event!
“Don’t Tell Me What to Do“ is a networking event for female leaders and professionals who don’t get told what to do. Our aim to bring value to free networking events geared toward women. Basically, we just want everyone to have fun while connecting and hanging out with cool women who do their dang thing. Below is a video from our first event. Check it out!